III. Your rights
You have rights about your personal data:
1. You have the right to be informed of any personal data which we may hold or process about you
2. You have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you
3. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge
4. You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes
5. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data
6. You have the right to request us to transfer any personal data which we may hold to you or any other service provider of your choice.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you have any concern about your data, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
VI. Log information
Every time you visit any of Ode to 82’s Platforms, information is sent from your browser to our server log files, where it will be saved. The information transferred includes: time and date or visit to our site, which pages were viewed, IP address, URL of site that referred you to Ode to 82, how much information has been stored and which browser you have been using.
Once we have all this information, all IP addresses are deleted or anonymized. Anonymization means that your IP address is changed in such a way that they either cannot be linked with the original user or can only be linked through extensive research.
The anonymous information stored in this log file is then used to improve the shopping experience on the Ode to 82 Platforms by making our navigation more user-friendly, finding errors quickly and directing our server’s capacity to where it is needed most. For example, this information allows us to work out our busiest times and plan enough server power for those times to keep our site running as quickly as possible.
Customer Declaration of Consent
By and in relation to my continuous use of Ode to 82’s site, I hereby give my permission for Ode to 82 to analyze and use protocol data to develop and optimize their online shop.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.